Keystone is BGCA's small-group leadership club for Teens under the National Keystone Program.
Welcome to the Keystone Advisor's Manual! Here you'll find all the guidelines and resources you need to make your Keystone Club a success. Prepare to partner with teens in running Keystone meetings, planning and participating in projects, and making the most of their Keystone experience! This digital tool is divided into eight sections.
- Welcome to Keystone – An introduction to the National Keystone Club
- The Keystone Advisor – Tips and strategies for the Keystone advisor
- Start Your Keystone Club – Help for starting a new Club or charter year
- Charter Your Keystone Club – Guidance for the chartering process
- The Keystone Experience – All about planning and facilitating meetings
- Projects and Events – Steps for designing service projects and events
- Recognition and Reflection – Celebrating success in Keystone
- Club Support – Guidance and resources from the National Office
Keystoners will engage in the program at different levels – some may be ready to take the lead while others will need to work up to this. Review the guidelines and resources so you are fully prepared to guide Keystoners; whatever their level of engagement.