Skip to main content
- Say, “Today we will play a game called Find the Leader.”
- Gather all players in a circle except for one youth.
- Instruct that youth to stand outside the room where they cannot hear or see the group.
- Ask for a volunteer to be the leader.
- Explain the rules of the game.
- The leader will begin a motion (e.g., clapping, waving, nodding, etc.) and everyone in the circle will copy that motion.
- The player that was outside the room will come back in and stand in the center of the circle.
- That player will try to figure out who the leader is.
- The leader should change the motion when the player in the center is not looking.
- Once the leader is identified, the leader leaves the room and a new leader is selected.
- Continue to play the game with new leaders as time permits.
socheata TochReview added on: 10 March 2023